Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Fixed Assests Books (11.5.10.2)
Fixed Assests Books [message #464062] Tue, 06 July 2010 02:13 Go to next message
madhuarepalli
Dear All,

Please clarify the following points:-

1. I have created the PO-Default invoice in invoice workbench and asset clearing account used in distribution level. Now in this scenario, which book needs to be run for the posting to Fixed Assests. How to identify the books for posting to FA based on invoice distribution level account.

2. While creation PO-Default invoice, i have given one PO number in inovice workbench level. Now, how to see that PO number in Payables module.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu
Re: Fixed Assests Books [message #464468 is a reply to message #464062] Thu, 08 July 2010 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kota_sreddy

Hi Madhu,

1.you need to post in Corporate book only.

I am not clear about your question....

Thanks&Regards
SrikanthReddy.Kota
Re: Fixed Assests Books [message #464488 is a reply to message #464468] Thu, 08 July 2010 03:22 Go to previous message
madhuarepalli
Hi Srikanth Reddy,

please clarify below points:-

1. How to identify the books for posting to FA based on invoice distribution level account.

2. While creation PO-Default invoice, i have given one PO number in inovice workbench level. Now, how to see that PO number in Payables module.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu
Previous Topic: Using MOAC in R12 for Inventory module
Next Topic: GRN Creation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:53:03 CDT 2024