Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Item not showing in Purchase Requistion form in R12 (Oracle Appslication,R12,RHEL 5.3)
Item not showing in Purchase Requistion form in R12 [message #459733] Tue, 08 June 2010 02:40 Go to next message
indrasinghbgmailcom
Hi,
We installed Fresh R12 Production. We do all necessary setup & profile option , created new Item in Master Item form , assign organization,set Item Validation Profile, set purchasing & Purchasable check box om master item. But in Purchase Requistion Form Item is not showing in List. It shows the following Error.

[b]No entries found for List of Values
--------------------------------------------------------------
APP-FND-01436: List of Values cannot find any values for you to choose

Cause: The List of Values execution failed to find any values.

Cause: The SQL statement specified to fdlfch() failed to return any values.

Action: Check the message stack for any SQL statement failure messages. Check to make sure your SQL statement works in SQL*Plus. (ROUTINE=fdlfch)
--------------------------------------------------------------
No entries found for List of Values

Please help me.

Thanks
Re: Item not showing in Purchase Requistion form in R12 [message #459742 is a reply to message #459733] Tue, 08 June 2010 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jayaharan76

Check the Purchasing Item attributes through Organization Items form.

Check the Inventory Org for the purchasing Operating unit. Since Purchasing application works in the OU level, you need to set the Item validation org for PO OU.

PUR > Setup > Organisations > Financial options > select OU > Go to Supplier-Purchasing tabbed region.Here define Inventory Org.

HTH, Jay
Re: Item not showing in Purchase Requistion form in R12 [message #459744 is a reply to message #459742] Tue, 08 June 2010 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indrasinghbgmailcom
Hi Jay,
Really great , Now i got the point in R12.Thanks Again.

Re: Item not showing in Purchase Requistion form in R12 [message #459753 is a reply to message #459742] Tue, 08 June 2010 04:30 Go to previous message
indrasinghbgmailcom
Hi Jay,
One more thing, When i Query the Requistion , Item is not display & when i m trying to close the form is shows the Error.

FRM-41085: Error Getting Group Record Count.

Thanks
Previous Topic: Receiving Interface
Next Topic: oracle application form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:52:23 CDT 2024