Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to set up the security in Oracle iAssets System? (iAssets 11.5.10.2, AIX 64-bit)
icon5.gif  How to set up the security in Oracle iAssets System? [message #451181] Mon, 12 April 2010 22:14 Go to next message
ceomail001
HI all,

I have an urgent problems as belows:

A) I want to set up Oracle iAssets to require cost center-based approvals. For cost center-based approvals to work properly, each cost center must have a manager defined. How to define the cost center manager?

B) The users who submit the transfer request can do approval in "Notifications From Me" during transfer to other receiving approver in different locations.
The problem is the users who submit the transfer request should not be a right person to do the approval but the receiving approver, or how to hide the "Notifications From Me" in iAssets?

Thanks.

Regards,
CM
Re: How to set up the security in Oracle iAssets System? [message #451363 is a reply to message #451181] Wed, 14 April 2010 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ceomail001
Only this outstanding problem as below:
I want to set up Oracle iassets to require cost center-based approvals. For cost center-based approvals to work properly, each cost center must have a manager defined. How to define the cost center manager?

Anybody can help. Thanks.
CM
icon8.gif  Re: How to set up the security in Oracle iAssets System? [message #454357 is a reply to message #451181] Wed, 05 May 2010 04:14 Go to previous message
ceomail001
I want to set up Oracle iassets to require cost center-based approvals.(For cost center-based approvals to work properly, each cost center must have a manager defined.)
How can define the cost center manager?

Anybody can help? Thanks.

Regards,
CM
Previous Topic: Reporting Currencies Ledger Level vs Subledger Level
Next Topic: EBS Application Data masking and Encryption.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:41:04 CDT 2024