Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Fast formula with contact person id (EBS R12, HRMS module (Benefit))
Fast formula with contact person id [message #449478] Mon, 29 March 2010 21:41
myura

Hi,

Got questions here.

This is the scenario.I want to submit a concurrent request to back-out live event for a group of people (consists of contact person only, non-employees). I made a fast fomula so that i can submit the request with a 'Person Selection Rule' parameter. In the person selection rule, i chose the fast formula that i've created. The fast formula is written like this ( i test on 1 contact person):
default for CON_APP_NUMBER is '0'

If (CON_APP_NUMBER = '289359')
then
l_ret = 'Y'
else
l_ret = 'N'
return l_ret

I've read from fast formula guide, (which i got from internet) that CON_APP_NUMBER is a database item and refers to person id. Somehow, when i submitted the live event back out request, there's error saying that 'No Primary assignment found for this Person ID : 289359'. 'Reason : Unhandled exception while processing Person : 289359 in package : ben_batch_utils..person_selection_rule.ORA-20001: Data CON_APP_NUMBER not found at line 7 of TEST_CONTACT_SELECTION.'
I've checked from the package, the cursor get the data from per_assignments_f (which is contact person data surely didn't exists in this table).

The question is, at fast formula, is it only person id for employee can be passed over to the concurrent request? If not, how can we pass contact person id? What database item is being used for contact person id?

Rgds.
Previous Topic: File does not exist, SMTP permanent error
Next Topic: BI Publisher eText File Delivery to Local Directory
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:02:03 CDT 2024