Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » File does not exist, SMTP permanent error (Oracle apps 11.5.10.2, Windows)
File does not exist, SMTP permanent error [message #449450] Mon, 29 March 2010 10:53
sijoo
Hi All,

I got stuck with this error, Confused please help me on this.

Mine is windows OS, apps 11.5.10.2

I have a cocncurrent program out file (.out) in out directory and also the same file with naming convention 'name_concurrenrequestid_1.EXCEL' extension in the same directoy. I need to send this EXCEL file as attachment to email id in windows environment. Whenver submit the request is giving the error.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
File Does Not Exist
Error in Send Mail: ORA-29279: SMTP permanent error: 501 5.5.4 Invalid Address.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I verified the file , it is already existed in the directory. Why did it not recognized the file. I tried the below query in toad,, but got the 'FALSE' for %APPLCSF, and got the TRUE for custom directory which has the same file

declare
v_boolean BOOLEAN;
v_Len NUMBER;
v_Block NUMBER;
BEGIN
utl_file.fgetattr('%APPLCSF%\%APPLOUT', 'name_concurrentreuestid_1.EXCEL', v_boolean, v_Len, v_Block);
if v_boolean then
dbms_output.put_line('v_boolean: TRUE');
dbms_output.put_line('L:' || to_char(v_Len));
dbms_output.put_line('B:' || to_char(v_Block));
else
dbms_output.put_line('EX: FALSE');
end if;
END;

I do have full access on this folder. Once it recognizes the file I can send the mail.

Appreciate any help on this. Plz...........

Thanks,
JP
Previous Topic: how to user oracle ebs adapter
Next Topic: Fast formula with contact person id
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:16:33 CDT 2024