Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to restrict access to sub-inventories by Responsibilities? (OEBS 11.5.9)
icon4.gif  How to restrict access to sub-inventories by Responsibilities? [message #432965] Fri, 27 November 2009 12:53 Go to next message
LBitar
Dear,

Today there are 5 subinventory´s configured in an organization's inventory. However need to create a responsibilities that has access to only 2 of 5 subinventory´s registered. How?
Re: How to restrict access to sub-inventories by Responsibilities? [message #432982 is a reply to message #432965] Fri, 27 November 2009 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jayaharan76

Hi,

This functionality (Restriction of subinventory to Responsibility and Subinventory to user) is NOT a standard functionality. I believe you are into version 11.5.9.

Whereas, In R12, and if you have Oracle WMS Installed, You can restrict Transactions to Subinventories.

also you can restrict Stock locator segments into user or responsibilites to Stok locator segments if your subinventory is Locator controlled using Key flexfiled security rules.

Really don't know why Oracle designed subinventories like this.

Thanks, Jay
jayaharan76@yahoo.com
Re: How to restrict access to sub-inventories by Responsibilities? [message #434303 is a reply to message #432965] Tue, 08 December 2009 08:21 Go to previous message
rklemm
User Management may allow you to restrict data accessed by users. I don't have experience with this module but I did hear it has this ability.
Previous Topic: Payment Document for different bank accounts
Next Topic: Ar_Transaction_Pub.Update_Transaction
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:13:13 CDT 2024