Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » No concurrent manager is defined to process this request, so it cannot be processed. (Oracle EBS R12, 12.0.6, Linux (x86))
No concurrent manager is defined to process this request, so it cannot be processed. [message #428331] Tue, 27 October 2009 22:58
mmrahman

Hello Friends

I am facing a sereous problem in my production server. After Stop/Start my application I have to run cmclean.sql to active "Output Post Processing" concurrent manager.

I have find out that the when I down my application FNDLIBR not down properly. I have put sleep time 10 minutes and I also wait 5 hours to check is it down or not. But After 5 hours the proces still running. To down the process I have to execute kill -9 <process id>.

Please see the below Diagnostic message or Shutdown concurrent manger.

No concurrent manager is defined to process this request, so it cannot be processed.

Contact your system administrator to define a concurrent manager to process this request or to verify that existing concurrent managers have the correct specialization rules.

This request may have to wait on one or more of the following requests to complete before it can begin execution:

Thanks
Makshud
Previous Topic: Getting error while receving item - Purchasing (11.5.9)
Next Topic: Miscellaneous Receipts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 01 10:53:19 CDT 2024