Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Not able to Run Concurrent Program Individually from Request Set
Not able to Run Concurrent Program Individually from Request Set [message #423451] Thu, 24 September 2009 05:48 Go to next message
sudhir.sbt

Hi Gurus,

In one of our Oracle ERP Environemnt I am not able to run a single concurrent program from a request set through ERP.

I have individually executed the concurrent program earlier from a request set.

The problem is that to check only one concurrent program whether it is working fine I have to execute the complete request set containing 15 concurrent programs.

This is very tedious work.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Sudhir.
Re: Not able to Run Concurrent Program Individually from Request Set [message #423480 is a reply to message #423451] Thu, 24 September 2009 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Please elaborate little more.
Let me see whether I can help you or not.

By
Vamsi
Re: Not able to Run Concurrent Program Individually from Request Set [message #423484 is a reply to message #423480] Thu, 24 September 2009 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sudhir.sbt

Well i cannnot run a single concurrent program from a request set which contains 15 concurrent program.

So to run a single concurrent program I have to execute the whole request set.

We have two databases. In one db we can run the individual request, but in another DB we cant run individual request.

There is no relation between these two DBs and also the request set on both the DBs are different.

Hope i have elaborate enough. Razz

Thank -you

Sudhir
Re: Not able to Run Concurrent Program Individually from Request Set [message #423487 is a reply to message #423484] Thu, 24 September 2009 10:52 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
Not enough... Sad
Let me tell you what I understood:
1. In two different environments, you have two request sets, which contains a concurrent program say XYZ as one of the requests.
2. In one environment, you can run XYZ alone from SRS window and in the other you can't.

If this is correct, cross check the request group attached to the responsibility and add your concurrent program to the request group.

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: flexfield structure segment
Next Topic: Cannot install apps 11.5.10.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 22:23:40 CDT 2024