Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Advanced Pricing Question - R12 - Will return favor w/ training docs
Advanced Pricing Question - R12 - Will return favor w/ training docs [message #422458] Wed, 16 September 2009 10:54
apamin
I am implementing Advanced Pricing and have a couple of items that I am not sure how to implement. If anyone can help with these I can return the favor by supplying user documentation/training for other modules. I have many.

The first scenario is as follows. The customer will be using price break (point) for an item they sell we will call the item X. The customer usually sells this in a monthly committment of say 20 units. The standard quote would show 20 and the price would display of the point it falls into. However now they would also like to be able to price this for a year up front at 240 units of x. However the price they need to be quoted should fall within the point pricing of 20 as it is 240/12 = 20. Not the 240 pricing over the year as that would be deeply discounted. The customer may also want a quote for any other amount of months like 2 or 10, so the pricing needs to take that into consideration. This scenario will also occur as a percentage of a product. E.g. Buy 100 of x and the install is 15% of that and is optional.

The second scenario is as follows. A customer buys 20 units of product x. If they would like maintenence of that product it will cost $1 if they had bought 10 units, $1.50 for 20 units and so on. How would you add a line that prices based on the quantity of another line. The maintenence line should show Qty of 1. There will also be a one time flat service fee attached to that.

Like I said if you can provide me valid ways to implement the scenarios above I can provide you with training material for another module.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 September 2009 12:49]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Multiple PO association to a Contingent worker
Next Topic: Oracle Open Interface Manual
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 16:09:44 CDT 2024