Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Workflow email customisation (Apps 11.5.10, HP-UX)
Workflow email customisation [message #381394] Fri, 16 January 2009 10:35 Go to next message
mcfly
Hi All
Does anyone have any idea how to set an email to 'Private' when it is created so when it gets to MS Outlook it is only visible to the person it was sent to?

Regards, Martin
Re: Workflow email customisation [message #381926 is a reply to message #381394] Tue, 20 January 2009 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
parag_narkhede
I am not able to understand your question.

But if your workflow is sending normal notification to a user, then if your "workflow notification mailer" is running, then those notifications will be sent automatically to a email id associated with user.

Workflow administrator can start this "workflow notification mailer" from apps "Work flow administer responsibility". But generally , they keep this service stopped on development instance.
Re: Workflow email customisation [message #381957 is a reply to message #381394] Tue, 20 January 2009 07:37 Go to previous message
mcfly
Sorry, I'll try to clarify.
In MS Outlook you can set the 'Sensitivity' attribute to Private. When it arrives at the recipients Outlook mailbox it is only visible to the recipient and can't be viewed by any of the recipients delegates.
If possible, I would like to use this type of functionality when sending certain types of email message from some of the email workflow functions. Does anyone know if / how this can be achieved by customising the workflow that generates the emails.

Regards, Martin
Previous Topic: create DFF which should be unique and Non Mandatory
Next Topic: how to approve requisition with a new user
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 20:52:06 CDT 2024