Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Query from XLA_AEL_SL_V gives nothing. what to do (11.10.5.2)
Query from XLA_AEL_SL_V gives nothing. what to do [message #380087] Fri, 09 January 2009 01:32 Go to next message
annu-agi

hi experts

I want to make query on view named XLA_AEL_SL_V. but everytime when i make select on this view it shows nothing, but in standard forms and standard report its frequently used and dsplaying all the data. If you see view accounting for any receipt in forms you see the data populated from this view.
kindly tell me the solution and also give reason why it doesnot show any records in it. instead of this view, so many other views also doesnot show any results.

regards

Anwer
Re: Query from XLA_AEL_SL_V gives nothing. what to do [message #380099 is a reply to message #380087] Fri, 09 January 2009 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
v.ram81

Hi,
If you check the source of this view you will find
that all columns are selected from DUAL table with condition as
WHERE 1 = 2
This condition always fails.
So there is no data in this view.

From Metalink--

View Type
A supplementary view used to simplify forms coding.

Warning: Oracle does not recommend you query or alter data using this view. It may change dramatically in subsequent minor or major releases.

APPS.XLA_AEL_SL_V is not referenced by any database object.

Regards,
Ram.
Re: Query from XLA_AEL_SL_V gives nothing. what to do [message #380103 is a reply to message #380099] Fri, 09 January 2009 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
annu-agi

dear ram

thank you for replying me. but if i want to know the accounting of any receipt then what to do further. Can you tell me where i can get information regarding accounting entries against any receipts. There must be a table in which receipts accounting must be recorded. If any one can tell me where should i focus. it would be very help full to me ..

regards

Anwer
Re: Query from XLA_AEL_SL_V gives nothing. what to do [message #380116 is a reply to message #380103] Fri, 09 January 2009 03:43 Go to previous message
v.ram81

Following tables/views might be helpful to you.

AR_RECEIPT_METHOD_ACCOUNTS_ALL -- table
AP_AE_LINES_V -- view
AR_CASH_RECEIPTS_ALL -- table
AR_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL -- table
AR_RECEIVABLE_APPLICATIONS_ALL -- table
RA_CUST_TRX_LINE_GL_DIST_ALL -- table

Try querying those.

Regards,
Ram.
Previous Topic: Mass Addition
Next Topic: Import Standard PO
Goto Forum: