Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Last Payroll Run for employee (Oracle Payroll 11.5.10 fp:k)
icon9.gif  Last Payroll Run for employee [message #379939] Thu, 08 January 2009 09:52 Go to next message
rbertrand
hello,
I am trying to find table or view that holds the last payroll run date for an employee. I see it on the People>Assignment>Salary web screen, but when I go to 'about page' and look at the queries behind the form, I can't find it. I also queried all the tables for that column and couldn't find it. Please help!
Re: Last Payroll Run for employee [message #380127 is a reply to message #379939] Fri, 09 January 2009 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
v.ram81

Hi,

From metalink --

PAY_PAYROLL_ACTIONS this table holds general details about the execution of payroll processes, including their type and all the parameters passed to them.
PAY_PAYROLL_ACTIONS.EFFECTIVE_DATE this field indicates the payroll process date.
Hope this might be helpful.

Regards,
Ram.
icon6.gif  Re: Last Payroll Run for employee [message #380880 is a reply to message #380127] Tue, 13 January 2009 14:36 Go to previous message
rbertrand
thanks Ram, thats what I ended up doing. I used the following tables: per_all_assignments_f paaf,
pay_assignment_actions paa,
pay_payroll_actions ppa,
per_all_people_f papf,
pay_action_information pai

We were looking for all emps who were termed but had received a check on our last payroll run. The pai table has gross amount, so I could check if the payment was actually > 0.

thanks for the help Ram, I appreciate it!
Previous Topic: cannot convert oracle apps report output file into excel file
Next Topic: Connnecting to fornt end user while the instance is in maintainance mode
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 25 22:58:34 CDT 2024