Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Error in Installation Log of EBS 11.10.2 (Oracle EBS 11.10.2, Windows 2003 Server OSVersion = 5.2)
Error in Installation Log of EBS 11.10.2 [message #377970] Sat, 27 December 2008 02:57
rizimazhar

I was having problem in installing APPS 11.10.2 on windows.

System passed all the tests for installation, except the following errors:

There was an error while running the command - cmd.exe /c D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\bin\adchkutl.cmd C:\cygwin\bin C:\V98
The system cannot find the path specified.

Below is a portion of the installation LOG:

-----------------------------------------------------------

OS Patch Checks

-------------------

running command : OSPatchCheck.checkPatch()

OS = Windows 2003 OSVersion = 5.2
No Patch Information available for this Platform
System Utilities Check

--------------------------

command : cmd.exe /c D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\bin\adchkutl.cmd C:\cygwin\bin C:\V98

There was an error while running the command - cmd.exe /c D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\bin\adchkutl.cmd C:\cygwin\bin C:\V98
The system cannot find the path specified.

D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz>echo off
/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/cmd
'which' command is available.
/usr/bin/gnumake
'gnumake' is available.
/usr/bin/cc
'cc' is available.
/usr/bin/link
'link' is available.
ERRORCODE = 0 ERRORCODE_END

System Utilities Availability test has succeeded

And the end of the log was shown as follows:

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp>echo "Statusstring Installing 9i - D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\driver\db\driver\gdb920.drv"

"Statusstring Installing 9i - D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\driver\db\driver\gdb920.drv"

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp>D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jre\NT\1.4.2\bin\java -mx512M -classpath .;D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jlib\RapidWiz.jar;D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jre\NT\1.4.2\lib\rt.jar;D:\u01\Stag e11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jre\NT\1.4.2\lib\i18n.jar;D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jlib\ewt-3_4_9.zip;D:\u01\Stage11i\start CD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jlib\swingall-1_1_1.jar;D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jlib\share-1_1_11.zip;D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\ rapidwiz\jlib\jnls.jar;D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jlib\acc.jar;D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jlib\help-3_1_8.jar ;D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jlib\oracle_ice-4_06_6.jar;D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jlib\netcfg.jar;D:\u01\Stag e11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jlib\xmlparserv2.zip;D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\jlib\java oracle.apps.ad.autoconfig.InstantiateFile -e C:\oracle\visdb\9.2.0\appsutil\VIS_rizwan.xml -d D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz\driver\db\driver\gdb920.drv -pwd no_password_here -log C:\oracle\visdb\9.2.0\appsutil\log\VIS_rizwan\dbInstall.log -nthreads 2 -verbose

Enter the location of the CD labeled Oracle Applications Rapid Install - RDBMS Disk 1 :

Checking Disk contents in - D:\u01\Stage11i\startCD\Disk1\rapidwiz
Checking Disk contents in - D:\u01\Stage11i\oraDB\Disk1
Checking Disk contents in - D:\u01\Stage11i\oraDB\Disk1
UnzipCount:108

Processing Disk1....

Can anybody please guide me what possibly could be the reason for this. I just had to close the installation progress after waiting hours. All other disk space, ports, etc tests were successful.

Please help me...
Previous Topic: Oracle Alert - Email having junk characters and alignment problem for Multibye Chinese Characters
Next Topic: Need Query
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 19:45:57 CDT 2024