Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to find the code behind the JSP pages in self service applications In Oracle Apps
How to find the code behind the JSP pages in self service applications In Oracle Apps [message #377751] Wed, 24 December 2008 17:13 Go to next message
sreenu80

Hi,

I am having one JSP page i want to know the code behind the page and what is the jsp page name in self service apalication in oracle apps

thanks
sree
Re: How to find the code behind the JSP pages in self service applications In Oracle Apps [message #378480 is a reply to message #377751] Tue, 30 December 2008 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Corey
Hi Sreenu -

Most of the self-service jsp's are located at:
$COMMON_TOP\html

Of course, it depends on your installation and configuration, but many of the jsp's used by SS are in that location.

HTH,
Steve
Re: How to find the code behind the JSP pages in self service applications In Oracle Apps [message #382172 is a reply to message #377751] Wed, 21 January 2009 04:15 Go to previous message
parag_narkhede
1. set these profile options to YES
• FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled
• FND: Diagnostics

2. Go to that page in apps front end,for which you want to see behind code.

3. Click on About this page link at the bottom.
4. Here you will see name of Controller class. download this file from the location. location is specified in "Business Component References Details" link at the bottom.
5. Download this Controller class file and decompile it with JAD.exe to convert it into .java
5. in this decompiled file, you will see two methods: 1. Processrequest: fires when page loads.
ProcessFormRequest: fires when you press any button on the form.

Tell me what exactly you want to see???
Previous Topic: FNDLOAD on Form Personalization
Next Topic: Show Report output directly from a form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 19:17:38 CDT 2024