Home » Other » Marketplace » Need advise for my DBA career
Need advise for my DBA career [message #366141] Thu, 07 December 2000 20:28 Go to next message
job_seeker
Hello.
I need your help for my future DBA career.
I am working as a QA tester and studying Oracle DBA ( I passed only one OCP test, PL/SQL, and am working on DBA Admin now.).

A recruiter contacts me and said there is a QA position. He also mentioned that this company is willing to give me Oracle training and transfer me to Oracle Developer position, if I am willing to work for them for 6~12months as a QA tester. Recruiter also left a message today and mentioned this company wants to know whether I am willing to take this position because I want to get a Oracle position and training after 6~12 months, or I really like QA stuff. I think this is little bit supicious for me.
What I want to know is how do I have to negotiate in this situation? Do I have to ask this company a written agreement? I'm not sure what I have to do.

If anyone was in similar situation like me, please let me know. I really need your help.

(surlung@hotmail.com)
Re: Need advise for my DBA career [message #366144 is a reply to message #366141] Fri, 08 December 2000 13:08 Go to previous message
Melissa
You need to get this in writing. If they aren't willing to put anything is writing, run the other way.
Previous Topic: IF YOU'RE SEEKING EMPLOYMENT CONTACT ROBERT
Next Topic: Dublin (Columbus), Ohio Consulting Systems Analyst
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:56:48 CDT 2024