Home » Other » General » Dataload professional --> Form Playback Function (Dataload professional)
Dataload professional --> Form Playback Function [message #360395] Thu, 20 November 2008 19:09 Go to next message
Louiseng
Hi,
Is that anyone familiar with dataload form playback function ?

I encounter few problems but could not find a doc related to troubleshoot the issue.
1. When i tried to load a huge data, sometimes the loading just completed partially..eg: out of 100 items loaded, may be 50 will get load. If i continue the 2nd time the remaining, it will get loaded..anyone know the reason?

2. From the form playback log, it is not really indicate the data success loading or not..besides checking from applications, anyway we can know that what data is failed to load?

Thanks
Re: Dataload professional --> Form Playback Function [message #360913 is a reply to message #360395] Mon, 24 November 2008 06:08 Go to previous message
Frank Naude
Have you contacted the Dataload support guys? I see their website is www.dataload.net.

PS: if I were you I'll try to recode the load using Oracle's SQL*Loader utility.

Best of luck!

Frank
Previous Topic: ApEx Pros/Cons
Next Topic: Need to create new
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:10:55 CDT 2024