Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » when I am creating reciepts the problem is gl date not in open period. (11.5.0)
when I am creating reciepts the problem is gl date not in open period. [message #335377] Tue, 22 July 2008 00:43 Go to next message
karunakar_adepu84
Hi to all,
will U please help me, what could be the problem?

when I am creating reciepts based on approved PO number,
the problem is gl dates not in open period.
what is ment by this where is the form to open to gl periods.

with regards,
Karunakar
Re: when I am creating reciepts the problem is gl date not in open period. [message #335406 is a reply to message #335377] Tue, 22 July 2008 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Puskado
Use General Ledger responsibility. Path Setup> Open/Close
On the above path you can open the period that you want and close them as well. You must make even in some other subledgers that you will use periods are opened
Re: when I am creating reciepts the problem is gl date not in open period. [message #335599 is a reply to message #335406] Tue, 22 July 2008 22:18 Go to previous message
karunakar_adepu84
thankq for your assistence.

I have one more problem with SQL * loader can U please solve this problem?

that is
I have created .ctl file & flat file when I am using from backend it is working which means by using sql * loader in cmd it is working. but while using the concurrent program with sql* loader it is not working it is giving error status.
the error message in log file is
+-----------------------------
| Starting concurrent program execution...
+-----------------------------

SQL*Loader-524: partial record found at end of datafile (d:\oracle\visappl\po\11.5.0\bin\erptest.ctl)

SQL*Loader: Release 8.0.6.3.1 - Production on Wed Jul 23 08:32:07 2008

(c) Copyright 1999 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

SQL*Loader-524: partial record found at end of datafile (d:\oracle\visappl\po\11.5.0\bin\erptest.ctl)

Program exited with status 3

Cause: The program terminated, returning status code 3.

Action: Check your installation manual for the meaning of this code on this operating system.
Concurrent Manager encountered an error while running SQL*Loader for your concurrent request 2808538.

Review your concurrent request log file for more detailed information.

with regards....
Previous Topic: Oracle Financials documentation
Next Topic: match a po to an invoice without receiving
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 05:19:10 CDT 2024