Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Unable to apply Refund Activity against Credit Memo
Unable to apply Refund Activity against Credit Memo [message #335003] Sat, 19 July 2008 04:42
surfraz

Hi ,
I have created a Credit memo for Rs.100 /- . I want to Apply this credit meme against Refund Activity through Front end.
Navigation is Transaction Screen -> Actions -> Application .
When i select Refund Activity in the Activity Screen and Tab out Applied amount is Defaulting as -100 Rs...When i am trying to save the record it is giving me the Error message "APP-AR-295224: Only positive refund amounts are allowed"...When i changed the Amount to +ve value ( 100 Rs.) and tried to save the record it is again giving different Error "APP-AR-295232: You cannot refund more than the credit memo amount".

Can anybody tell me what is the Problem . Why i am not able to Apply Refund Activity against "Credit Memo".

Thanks & Regards,
Surfraz Mitegar

Previous Topic: what is the relations btw Requisition , RFQ,Quotations,Purchase Order,Reciepts
Next Topic: Is there a report to search for invoices by Payment Term and Due Dates?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 02:53:33 CDT 2024