Re: Did the authors of "anchor modeling" plagiarize several new theories that are related to general database theory?

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 23:13:13 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] Dana ponedjeljak, 29. travnja 2019. u 02:27:45 UTC+2, korisnik vldm10 napisao je:
> I will answer on the question in the title of this topic with examples of
> specific theories.

C. J. Date wrote the following text in his book: Definition:
Relvar R is in 6NF if and only if it satisfies no nontrivial JDs at all.

Equivalently a "regular" relvar is in 6NF if and only if it consists of a single key,plus at most one additional attribute.

In fact, the above definition is not even a definition. C.J. Date informs readers of his book that he calls "6NF" relations that have only a key and one attribute.

However, what is only important about one-attribute-key data relations is how to get those data relations and C. J. Date says nothing about it.

What is written in the „definition of 6NF“ - that is what everybody knows that atomic data structures consist of a key and one attribute. Because of this explanation about 6NF, in my opinion, the authors of 6NF are bluffing that they have solved atomic data structures.

I have shown with examples on this user-group that "Anchor Modeling" has major and system errors. These mistakes made by the authors of "Anchor Modeling" were due to a lack of understanding of the important things in my work, that they plagiarized.

What is unusual and completely strange is that the authors of "Anchor modeling" put in the title of their paper the following text: "using the Sixth Normal Form". Title of this paper that won the first prize at the World Congress is as follows: „Anchor Modeling An Agile Modeling Technique using the Sixth Normal Form for Structurally and Temporally Evolving Data.“

Let's mention that 6NF belongs to the "Relational Model". However, "Anchor Modeling" is not a Relational Model. Once again, let us mention that 6NF is just a name introduced by C. J. Date.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Sat Oct 26 2019 - 08:13:13 CEST

Original text of this message