The relational model is a wrong theory

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 08:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

[Quoted] [Quoted] As I wrote in the title of this thread - the Relation model is a wrong theory. What's the matter here?
[Quoted] Let me explain this on the following example: [Quoted] [Quoted] A man named John Smith had black hair in 2010. In 2019, his hair was white. According to Codd's Relational model, these are two different people. [Quoted] The aforementioned John Smith committed murder in 2010. This fact was discovered by police in 2019. The court acquitted John Smith as innocent because he has white hair and the killer had black hair. The Court relied on the theory named "Relational model". Entity Relationship model is also a wrong theory.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Mon Oct 07 2019 - 17:38:52 CEST

Original text of this message