Re: My solution for the Russell's paradox

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 04:47:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 6:50:06 PM UTC+2, edpr..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 5:24:18 AM UTC-4, vldm10 wrote:
> > I presented my solution of "Russell's Paradox" at this user group.
>
> Why?
> Go to sci.math where you might get some useful feedback
> (but watch out for the trolls)
>
> Ed

I agree with you that this topic should be presented to mathematicians as well. I had one presentation of my solution to a group of mathematicians who are quite good mathematicians. However, this topic requires a multi-term presentation.
When I have more time then I will probably present my solution to the group you mentioned in your post.

This topic is of great importance for database theory. Russell's paradox has greatly degraded G, Frege's work.
The theory that Frege has created is the foundation on which the theory of databases is based. This is a complete database theory and much more.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Wed Oct 24 2018 - 13:47:38 CEST

Original text of this message