Re: The anatomy of plagiarism that was made by authors of "Anchor Modeling"

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:57:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 10:10:04 PM UTC+2, Eric wrote:
> On 2015-04-18, vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> 8>< --------
> > In the process of creating identifiers, metadata can play a significant
> > role. We can see that neither Anchor modeling nor RM / T do not use
> > metadata for identifiers.
>
> I am not convinced that the above sentence says what you meant to say.
> As it stands it is a double negative and is equivalent to
>
> Anchor modeling uses metadata for identifiers
> AND
> RM / T uses metadata for identifiers
>
> Eric
> --
> ms fnd in a lbry

I made mistakes in the text. Here should be the following text: Anchor modeling does not use "metadata" for surrogates. RM/T also does not use "metadata" for surrogates.
In my paper "Some idea about a new data model" from 2005 (Look at http://www.dbdesign10.com) , I introduced identifiers instead of keys. I have identifiers of states, that identify states of entities and I have identifiers of entities that identify entities (or can provide identification of the corresponding entity).

Note also that I do not use the term metadata. Instead of metadata I have defined knowledge about an entity and knowledge about a state of an entity.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Sat Apr 25 2015 - 01:57:25 CEST

Original text of this message