Re: RDBMS using hashtables

From: Derek Asirvadem <derek.asirvadem_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 17:58:27 -0700 (PDT)

You are asking me ... yet again ... I suppose I have to explain it for you. The explanation immediately follows the line that is being explained.

[Quote]

On Wednesday, 27 August 2014 07:46:01 UTC+10, Eric wrote:

[End Quote]

[Explanation]

  1. That informs readers about exactly which post I am responding to. Note the date and time.
  2. An ">" indicates that the line is a quotation from some post. GoogleGroups fails to place a ">" on the first line.
  3. The number of ">" indicate the level (depth) of the posts being quoted.
  4. The absence of ">" indicates the line is not a quotation, it is the (fresh) response of the poster.

[End Explanation]

> On Wednesday, 3 September 2014 05:21:34 UTC+10, Eric  wrote:
> On 2014-09-02, Derek Asirvadem <derek..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, 27 August 2014 07:46:01 UTC+10, Eric  wrote:
>
> What the bloody hell are you on about, Derek? I didn't write any of
> this, especially not on that date.

[Explanation]

The seven lines immediately above have a ">". That means I am quoting your post, and indicating what I am responding to. I have added a ">" to the first line, to correct the GoogleGroups formatting error, in order to improve clarity.

In my post of 2014-09-02, there are no ">" on the lines following the header. That means, those lines are my response to the whole referred post, yours, without referring to any specific line.

Since there is no ">" on those lines, there is no suggestion that those lines are from your posts. They are my response, to your post, I take responsibility for them.

[End Explanation]

[Response]

You might want to read my previous post, again, now that I have explained how GoogleGroups posts are formatted. Then again, you might not: in other threads you have demonstrated that (a) you have learning disabilities, (b) a mind that operates at substantially below normal human levels, and (c) you jealously guard, and hang on to, incorrect understandings, despite having detailed explanations provided to you.

[End Response]

> A bunch of insults and ad-hominem attacks; is that the best you can do?

[Explanation]

The ">" indicates that I am quoting a specific line from your post, the date and time of which is in the quoted header.

[End Explanation]

[Response]

Since you dish it out frequently, and you do so with some apparent enjoyment, you should suck it up. If you don't enjoy it, don't dish it out. Life is simple when you know how. No point in crying about it, *after* you have dished it out, *after* you have succeeded in annoying someone enough to smack you in prostomium.

[End Response]

> What the bloody hell are you on about, Derek? I didn't write any of > this, especially not on that date.

[Response]

There you go again. You have supplied *further* confirmation of your mental capacity; your learning disabilities; your inability to correct yourself:

1.  Your statement is evidence that you have registered that there is a confusion in your mind.
2.  Evidently, you are unable to figure it out for yourself, by yourself, you are unable to resolve that confusion.
3.  Instead, you hang on to your confused state. (The undamaged human mind seeks clarity; the abnormal loves its confusion.)
4.  And you impose that confusion on others, begging for them to relieve *your* painful state.

Unfortunately, even though I set aside your attacks of the past, and I extend some charity to you, by providing detailed explanations, it is unlikely that you will obtain some clarity. First, I am a simple technician, I do not have the required qualifications in psychiatry.

Second, you have previously proved that you are committed to your confusion, that you will not give it up. From your recent posts, it is clear that you obsessively, compulsively, engage, but you resolve nothing. Therefore you post merely for the engagement, not for the resolution. You need the unconditional love that a mother has for an infant, not the clarity of a technician on usenet. You are seeking something in a place where you will not find it. Typical self-sabotage of the insane.

To be clear, you have demonstrated an unwillingness to be corrected by the very person you seek correction from. Typical of the contradictions of the insane mind.

[End Response]