Re: some information about anchor modeling

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 07:57:07 -0800 (PST)

Dana srijeda, 5. prosinca 2012. 22:41:56 UTC+1, korisnik Eric napisao je:
> On 2012-12-05, vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On 2012-11-29, Eric <eric_at_deptj.eu> wrote:

> > Of course, if you think that my examples are not correct, please post
>
> > it. But please be specific. So, please specify a concrete my example
>
> > which is not correct, and give an explanation. Given that your comments
>
> > were not specific, I can not accept them seriously.
>

> It has taken me this long to make any sense out of your examples at all,
>
> and anyway picking on them individually is pointless when you seem to
>
> have so many more fundamental confusions. Also, as I said above, your
>
> examples do not explain why it is surrogates specifically that are the
>
> problem.

Given that your comments were not specific, I can not accept them seriously.
I'm sorry, but I will not read your posts any more. I have no time for such phraseology, at such a level.
In fact, it seems to me, I need a parachute to get down to that
level.

> One might as well claim that you cause car crashes by looking
>
> out of a nearby window.

I'm not sure, that one day, you will not initiate discussions about the construction of the space shuttle, on this user group.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Sun Dec 09 2012 - 16:57:07 CET

Original text of this message