Re: NTriples DBPedia from Musatov thank me later

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:39:49 -0800 (PST)

> So, the targets are locations of assignments and the assignments are sources of values. "

I made mistake in this sentence. This sentence should be: So, the targets of assignments are locations and the sources of assignments are values.

Here, the locations are addresses in a memory. Note that “value” in my data model is an (abstract) object. Because “value” is an object, then it has a unique name. (See my paper, Semantic databases and semantic machines, at http://www.dbdesign11.com , section 1. In definition 1.1(i), I wrote: “Abstract objects are recorded, meaning that they are permanent.” So an abstract object (i.e. a value) has an address in a memory.

Regarding “binding”, if we need, then we can apply database objects. Note that a variable can have a history. On the other hand, a name of a value can be “bind” to many variable names.

Regarding “values”, please note that I defined the following two kinds of attributes: “universal attributes” and “particular attributes” (See my paper “Database design and data model founded on concept and knowledge constructs, Section 3.3 at http://www.dbdesign10.com )

Recently (in his post “Very simple questions to relational theorists”), Evgeniy claims that the names are not relational. He is right. Names are related to semantics.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Tue Nov 27 2012 - 22:39:49 CET

Original text of this message