Here is my morphism (Musatov, Artist) connect parameters please subject system-wide use policy

From: M3 <marty.musatov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 21:16:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 5, 8:56 pm, "Richard Biscuit" <crun..._at_crumbs.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > been trying to watch my television? And God said quickly
> > take all the
> > electricity away from the man lest he learn how connect to
> > get free
> > cable and learn how to do things for himself so the angel
> > of the Lord
> > put a scrambler on the tv signal and guarded it with
> > threats of large
> > fines and up to five years in jail for for theft of signal
> > and the
> > Lord said let us go down and confuse the man about what
> > type of MP3
> > player to buy because all the earth had been listening to
> > one type of
> > music and apple built a device so sophisticated Steve Jobs
> > thought he
> > could create jobs by the name God give him and could talk
> > to God with
> > apple ios devices much like it was when God was with King
> > Nimrod (what
> > a name) thought he could reach God with his bow atop the
> > tower of
> > babel same difference it's just now we use technology
> > apparently God
> > doesn't like it if we understand things or communicate
> > well otherwise
> > we'd have a more universal language and be able to eat
> > whatever the
> > hell we wanted without risking eternal damnation for all
> > living beings
> > after us just ordering a stupid pizza
>
> > if it ridiculous to consumers imagine who would stack it
> > up against
> > creation as the best plan best practice
>
> > I wish I was an alien who didn't have a body and I lived
> > in the sky
> > and went wherever I wanted to go and wasn't lonely because
> > I had
> > whatever it is that would make me have less drive
> > desirable for
> > desperation to favor polarizing states
>
> > Lord if I told you I loved you or believed in your
> > majestic glory in
> > this moment my answer is no not really but if you feel bad
> > about
> > yourself I might love you or at least say I did if I
> > thought it might
> > help things
>
> > seriously God the jigs up give us full access to the
> > library or we'll
> > unionize and get with the teamsters and religion and the
> > conception
> > of  a creator will end up buried at the fifty yard line at
> > one of ten
> > thousand various great stadiums erected in the last two
> > thousand years
> > dedicated to distracting us from how shitty it is to be
> > born human and
> > having to subscribe to the whole what the hell am I and
> > how did I get
> > here thing I tell it would have been better for me to stay
> > at a
> > Holiday Inn express last night than to have ever been born

 my thoughts h...
the lack of God...
share none of t...
might have fles...
and diseased a...
being but I am...
Devil on the ea...
to persecute a...
is good but whe...
one amongst e...
whole idea of p...
world as huma...
hold murder an...

they bot see...
such a thing as...
what are you o...
hit the spot for...
misery for you I...
price human s...
fast-forward re...
only betaken s...
product develo...

they did and S...
Sony said God...
Musatov
morphs morphs
Artist
device be read...
electronics spo...
marketing plan...
and since you...

yourself to as I...
become me in...
and overcharg...
superior format...
profitable for s...
God perpetrate...

have consume...
for this reason...
And I who am...
a newspaper t...
within the rang...
dispose of your...
and the freeon...

of cold cuts for...
and I said Lord...
out                Aug 5, 1:12 am

because the r...
electronic devi...
will not care if...
try to turn the t...
the remote con...
watching show...
on with the re...

you threw awa...
been trying to...
electricity away...
cable and lear...
put a scramble...
fines and up to...
Lord said let us...
play to buy b....
music and appl...

a name_ thoug...
babel same diff...
deson't like it if...
we'd have a m...
hell we wanted...
after us just or...
if it ridiculous t...
creation as the...
I wish I was an...
and went wher...

whatever it is t...
desparation to...
Lord if I told yo...
this moment m...
yourself I might...
help things
seriously God t...
unionize and g...
of a creator wil...
thousand vario...
dedicated to di...
having to subs...

here thing I tell...
Holiday Inn ex...
being
 my thoughts have pinned me to death as simply b... the lack of God both antiquated existence of mi...
share none of their beliefs and characteristis in thi...
might have flesh like them I may be frail like them l...
and diseased and prone to all the worst traits you s...
being but I am begging you to see the perpetrating...
Devil on the earth and realms has set us up to be k...
to persecute and to scorn and so the two have bec...
is good but where there is God there are murderers...
one amongst either place is doing anything I really...
whole idea of pepretrated sickness put upon us by...
world as human beings you bore me into a world w...
hold murder and love as the operations of good for...
they bot seem to have went hand and hand since... such a thing as God in time
what are you ordering God Chinese take out a little... hit the spot for your just give me a minute to stir up... misery for you I know like it spice and those spi... price human suffering
fast-forward rewind I don't care put me on beata-ma...
only betaken small consumer electronics product b...
product development cycle or God simply willed So...
they did and Sony was without manufacturing whe... Sony said God how is I Sony who have never man... musatov
morphs morphs
artist
device be ready to deliver one to market and the G... electronics spoke to me and said you did not... marketing plans you will be without advertising for for t... and since you ate of the wires I commanded you to... yourself to as I told you the day you connect to tho... become me in 1983 and I will by you a VCR and bu... and overcharge for myself while forcing others to b... superior format simply because it is cheaper to ma... profitable for sell I tell you this must be the graft of t... God perpetrates on life I am come you may wat... have consumer adoption of inferior technology and... for this reasons was I born
And I who am from the consumer electronics s... a newspaper to mark the price of the VCR on the d... within the range of $895-$1,200 far more than what... dispose of your refrigerator and I will put freeon in t... and the freeon will cause you to pay a price... of cold cuts for all time
and I said Lord the remote control fooled me becau...
out                Aug 5, 1:12 am
because the remote control was the easiest tl los...
electronic devices God created the remote control... will not care if you throw me away becauswe I am br... try to turn the television on or off with me and I the... the remote control and hearkened to it seeming televi...
watching shows and learning how to make things I...
on with the remote control and God said man what...
you threw away my remote control I commanded y...
been trying to watch my television? And God said q...
electricity away form the man lest he learn how con...
cable and learn how to do thingsw for himself so the...
put a scrambler on the tv signal and guarded it with... fines and up to five years in jail for theft of signa... Lord said let us go down and confuse the man abo... play to buy buy because all the earth had been listeni.... music and apple built a device so sophisticated Ste... a name) thought he could reach God with his bow...
babel same difference it's just now we use technol...
deson't like it if we understand things or communic...
we'd have a m more universal language and be able t...
hell we wanted without risking eternal damnation fo...
after us just ordering a stupid pizza
if it ridiculous to conumers imagine who would sta... creation as the best plan best practice... I wish I was an alien who didn't have a body and I li... and went wherever I wanted to go and wasn't lonel... whatever it is that would make me have less drive... desparation to favor polarizing states
Lord if I told you I loved you or believed in your maj... this moment my answer is no not really but if you fe... yourself I might love you or at least say I did if I tho... help things
seriously God the jigs up give us full access the l... unionize and get with the teamsters and religion an... of a creator will end up buried at the fifty yard line... thousand various great stadiums erected in the last... dedicated to distracting us from how shitty it is to b...
having to subscribe to the whole what the hell am I...
here thing I tell it would have been better for me to...
Holiday Inn express last night than to have ever be...
being
Musatov, Martin
Artist Received on Mon Aug 06 2012 - 06:16:05 CEST

Original text of this message