Semantic databases

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

In my reply to Philip, of 5 April (thread: Informal Survey #1 -- joins on foreign keys...), I wrote that I put on my web site, my new paper named Semantic Databases and Semantic Machines. This paper can be found at:

        www.dbdesign11.com

In this paper special attention is devoted to:
- abstract objects

  • truth-conditions,
  • relationships between truth, meaning, facts, factual sentences and truth-conditions
  • awareness
  • identification
  • learning about entity’s concept

On 10 April, I added a section 7 in this paper. This section is about a database solution that manages programs and processes. In this solution, I introduced a new approach to the algorithm and program. This solution uses a database and an algorithm is defined as a concept. The corresponding program is an entity that satisfies this concept.

If someone has a question relating to this paper, feel free to ask. I'll answer on your question.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Tue Apr 17 2012 - 03:26:23 CEST

Original text of this message