Re: Generating fake databases

From: Bob Badour <bob_at_badour.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 22:19:21 -0700

Derek Asirvadem wrote:

> Roy
>
> 1. Evidently you have forgotten the chronology of your actions, and
> failed relate the consequences, back to them
>

>>On Oct 14, 2:48 am, Roy Hann <specia..._at_processed.almost.meat> wrote:

>>I fear you may be somewhat dazzled by the clarity of your own vision of
>>the solution.

> You set the tone. Deal with it.

Nobody here worth reading gives a flying fuck about tone except for Jan, Vadim and Marshall. I haven't seen any of them in a while.

If you are here to have a dick-swinging contest, forget it. Roy's is obviously way bigger if a gentle jibe like the above sends you completely off the rails.

<snip> Received on Sat Oct 15 2011 - 07:19:21 CEST

Original text of this message