Re: OS-SQL-Grammar?

From: Stefan Ram <ram_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: 7 Jul 2011 11:06:57 GMT

Norbert_Paul <norbertpauls_spambin_at_yahoo.com> writes:
>is there a handy (and parseable) Open Source SQL-grammar around,
>that can be fed into a parser generator without major problems?

  Usually, it is considered to be good style to crosspost instead   of multipost, but, IIRC, separately for each top-level hierarchy   (you now have posted an English-language article into the   hierarchy »de«, which is intended for German-language articles.)

  For an SQL grammar, see also

http://www.antlr.org/grammar/list

  (I have not checked the license, but somewhere this site   said the grammars were »free«.) Received on Thu Jul 07 2011 - 13:06:57 CEST

Original text of this message