Re: The original version

From: vldm10 <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 15:35:17 -0800 (PST)

One of the fundamental principles of Anchor Modeling is that it is based on DateFrom for the new attribute’s value. There is no DateTo. Regarding history of databases this is logical nonsense. It is not possible that a new value of an attribute begins to exist before the current value ceases to exist. There are numerous examples of business applications where entities’ attributes don’t work in this way. We can note that time can be continuous or discrete. My solution is based on events rather then on time.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Thu Dec 30 2010 - 00:35:17 CET

Original text of this message