Re: General semantics

From: Cimode <>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 05:15:45 -0700 (PDT)

> It seems like the "big brown book" is the bible of the ORM faith.
*Faith* is the right word. Science is a different matter.

> Looking at the TOC, I see that in the field of constraints, the book
> distinguishes between uniqueness constraints, value constraints,
> subset constraints, equality constraints, exclusion constraints, ring
> constraints, join constraints, ...

Having tried for more than 30 years to discard RM, OO crowd is now reinventing (attempting to) RM. In other words 30 years of OO *inquisitiveness* has produced quite an achievement ! Snipped...

Regards... Received on Fri May 21 2010 - 07:15:45 CDT

Original text of this message