Re: General semantics

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 00:41:06 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:
> If you mean my Rosie, she still smells a little like skunk, which is
> probably achievable for most humans. ;)

AFAIAC, your Rosie is an indirect, therefore honorary, participant here, as Cato the cat is and Lady the pointer and Celtie the collie used to be. The wag of a tail has oft saved readers here from some stupid contribution or other. What they know that I don't know astounds me, the distant approach of a coyote for example. They could care less about what I know that they don't.

I never realized there were so many rabbits in the ground cover around here until I noticed the owls at night and the eagles in the daytime but the pets already knew, you could see it in their stance. Received on Thu May 20 2010 - 02:41:06 CEST

Original text of this message