Re: compound propositions

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:01:29 -0700 (PDT)

Snipped
> D&D aren't exactly the focal point of database theory either.
Speaking of terminology, can you remind me again what or whom exactly is the/a *focal point* of database theory? And by whose logic does one assign a spatial/relative location to a scientist into a scientific universe of discourse ?

A question always comes back to my mind: Why do we always have to resort to mystical terminology when dealing with science ? Is this a curse ? Is database theory doomed to remain in utter infancy. Can't we just turn alchemy into chemistry once and for all. Received on Fri Mar 19 2010 - 23:01:29 CET

Original text of this message