Re: delete from join

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 01:29:18 GMT

paul c wrote:

>> recorded (Vadim also said this).  Whereas insert to projection and
>> delete from join are defined, just not treated as possible by most
>> dbms' because the result form excludes all possible true combinations.

> Oopa, sorry, meant to say "Whereas insert to union and
> > delete from join are defined, just not treated as possible ..."

Bloody hell, let me try again: "Whereas insert to projection and delete from join are defined, just not treated as possible ...".

Sorry if some of you may be annoyed by all my repetition, just saying one more time that I think insert to join is a different problem and can't be solved with only a different definition of insert. Received on Tue Sep 08 2009 - 03:29:18 CEST

Original text of this message