Re: some ideas about db rheory

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:37:10 -0700 (PDT)

Snipped nonsense

> Yes, logic is great science, precise and strict. But let me give you
> two examples, which are on basic level in logic – it is about
> attributes and truth:
You have *no clue* about what logic *is* or *might be*.

> 1. One will tell you that lemon is lemon even if its (attribute) color
> is green.
An entity and an entity representation (or description) are two separate concepts that are to remain unbound in definition purposes. Since the intermix between the two concepts is the *premice* of the logic used in the beginning of your response to paul, I can only *logically* assume that I was right to snip most of it.

> 2. In some db application about historical persons, you will put (for
> example) that B. Mussolini had blue eyes. But he had gone from this
> world before you was born.
Same as above. Received on Tue Jul 14 2009 - 17:37:10 CEST

Original text of this message