Re: Object-oriented thinking in SQL context?

From: Keith H Duggar <duggar_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 19:44:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 10, 3:22 pm, cim..._at_hotmail.com wrote:
> Just take it easy. This is a place of public speech about database
> science. Contradictions and argument exchange are to be promoted and
> expected. Personal attacks, OTOH, such as the one you just made are
> to be avoided as much as possible. I wander what exactly have I said
> to upset you up to that point.
>
> Just keep in mind there is in fact no *you*. Each of the names you
> quoted have no relationship to one another other than, perhaps, the
> firm belief that neither eloquence nor mumbo jumbo could be
> reasonnable substitutes for substance.

Greetings Cimode,

It's been about 3 years since you and I last "interacted" to any great extent in this forum. I would like to say that it seems to me (at least judging from some of your recent postings I've seen such as those in this thread) that both your written English and far more importantly your manner have improved substantially.

Sincerely I say congratulations and well done.

KHD Received on Sun Jun 21 2009 - 04:44:36 CEST

Original text of this message