Re: Object-oriented thinking in SQL context?

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 05:49:13 -0700 (PDT)

Snipped

Hi paul...

As a totally off topic comment...
Looking at the content of this thread and the usual sterile debates that are occuring, I want to thank again you for your sound advice of ignoring most threads and focusing on the development of the engine. Since there is nothing productive about listIn fact, the more I read, the less I feel like participating. To the one truly seeking truth, the attitude of RM conservatism proponents is becoming as sickenning as the attitude of database management theory ignorance promoters.

Regards... Received on Wed Jun 17 2009 - 14:49:13 CEST

Original text of this message