Jan, please reply

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:24:20 -0300

Bob Badour wrote:
> Jan Hidders wrote:
>

>> On Jun 9, 3:27 pm, Bernard Peek <b..._at_shrdlu.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In message
>>> <61940522-4566-4b27-be4f-ad8afcbf8..._at_o18g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
>>> cim..._at_hotmail.com writes

>>> I've been reading and posting to this newsgroup on and off for years. I
>>> think his analysis is pretty accurate.
>>
>> Unfortunately it is.
>
> Hi Jan! Long time no see.
>
> What do you recognize as the OP's problem? What would you say to sort out the misunderstandings and snags?

Jan, I appreciate you are very busy and no longer have time for c.d.t. Ordinarily, I would not ask for any of your time.

When you snipe like this, does it not at least border on hypocrisy? Are you not creating the very thing you chimed in to agree exists?

Do you really think it helps anyone to encourage someone to ignore what help is given while offering no other help? Is that not what you did?

I would really like to know what you think would sort out the misunderstandings and snags. I am sure you have something of value to contribute. Received on Sat Jun 13 2009 - 17:24:20 CEST

Original text of this message