Re: Object-oriented thinking in SQL context?

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_ocis.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 16:05:09 -0700

rp_at_raampje.(none) (Reinier Post) wrote:

>Bob Badour wrote:
>
>>> Some people in this newsgroup believe that the relational model
>>> is sacred, its inventor Codd was a holy man, and a guy called Date

       ^^^^^^                          ^^^^^^^^

>>> who has written a bunch of popular books on the subject is his
^^^
>>> replacement on earth.

>>You are an idiot if that is what you honestly believe.
>
>That attitude exactly.

     I think that what I have caretted shows more bad attitude. You insult people and then complain about their attitude. I think Bob was wrong to call you an idiot. He should have called you a fool.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:

     I have preferences.