Re: laugh of the day

From: <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 01:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

On 8 juin, 23:21, Gene Wirchenko <ge..._at_ocis.net> wrote:
> cim..._at_hotmail.com wrote:
> >As a second joke of the week...Here is a decent attempt at
>
>      Actually, it is a new week now, so you get first joke of the
> week.
>
> >incorporation of database design as a part of the gaming industry...A
> >sign of our time...I do not know if I should laugh or cry...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpDyUAHuSLI&feature=related
>
>      I was going to advise "cry", but now, I am not sure either.
> Pretty graphics and music, but not terribly informative.
I did feel the same...Thought it is a significant sign of our time...When the challenge of design itself becomes a matter of how one actually visually represents relations, while ignoring logic, everything becomes a blurry, entertaining though, cocktail of where database industry is at the moment. Received on Tue Jun 09 2009 - 10:26:10 CEST

Original text of this message