Re: Natural keys vs Aritficial Keys

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 13:57:10 GMT

David BL wrote:
> For someone not interested in conversation that's a long winded way of
> saying you don't want to answer the question. I suspect you won't
> because you can't.

Don't worry about reasons you can't comprehend, something will turn up.   There are posters here who can see a point in the most outrageous claptrap, usually the same point. If people avoided fields they have little aptitude for, there would be a shortage of doctors and probably the sexes would never marry. There are some calm, self-aware stoics I admire for being able to mimic a discipline just enough that their disasters are limited to one or two a year. It's the hardest thing to see one's own limits. Received on Sun May 31 2009 - 15:57:10 CEST

Original text of this message