Re: a union is always a join!

From: <vldm10_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 02:47:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 9, 4:33 pm, Tegiri Nenashi <TegiriNena..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Moreover, the state is probably a
> calculated value, function of time and perhaps some other conditions.

If you are interested you can find the definition of a state of an entity or relationship in my paper about new data model. I posted it a few days ago on this user group, under topic: A new db model/design
or you can go directly to my web site:
www.dbdesign11.com
It is definition 4.2.4.1 in the paper Database Design and Data Model Founded on Concept and Knowledge construct. You can find there examples about the states. I applied the idea about the states in very complex DB projects and m-n relationships.

Vladimir Odrljin Received on Tue Mar 10 2009 - 10:47:14 CET

Original text of this message