Re: A different definition of MINUS, part 4

From: paul c <toledobythesea_at_oohay.ac>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:35:42 -0800

Bob Badour wrote:
> I'd give a prize to any product that distinguishes base versus stored.

Yup, that would be the next step. The corporate types would probably say it's on their 'todo' list. Most designers think corporate even if they're not.

Best wishes to all for the new year, whatever their wishes might be. Personally, I'd be happy if only David McGoveran made piles of money, enough to take the time to write up his ideas for the benefit of amateurs like me. Received on Wed Dec 31 2008 - 22:35:42 CET

Original text of this message