Re: algebra equations for Reference and FD constraints

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 02:38:54 -0800 (PST)

On 24 déc, 01:09, paul c <toledobythe..._at_oohay.ac> wrote: [Snipped demonstration]
> Perhaps somebody can come up with a proof. In the meantime, I hope this
> will help dispel the claim that there are some 'model' concepts that
> can't be expressed with an algebra or calculus. Those claims seem always
> to involve notions that the algebra has nothing to do with, so I see
> them as being like the claim that the RM is not good enough in the real
> world because SQL has problems in the real world.
I somehow believe that there was no need to redemonstrate such fact since 1) vadim had already made a clear response and 2) that the audience which questions known facts about RL is neither willing nor capable of making sense out of the response.

Regards Received on Wed Dec 24 2008 - 11:38:54 CET

Original text of this message