Re: Examples of SQL anomalies?

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 2, 1:12 pm, -CELKO- <jcelko..._at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> >> You wouldn't recognize a clean, well-defined consistent way of doing things if you came across one in your living room that had buzzing, blinking neon arrows pointing to it labeled "clean" and "well-defined." <<
>
> Thank you for your carefully reasoned arguments, formal definitions
> and clear examples and counter-examples. Oh wait, this was just
> another ad hominem attack.

Yes. A carefully reasoned, highly accurate, richly deserved ad hominem attack. What are you going to do now, bring up Zeno's paradox?

How about we start with something simple? You claimed that zero being the additive identity is a "convention." You were wrong. Can you admit it?

Marshall Received on Wed Jul 02 2008 - 22:37:40 CEST

Original text of this message