Re: Object-relational impedence

From: Dmitry A. Kazakov <mailbox_at_dmitry-kazakov.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:26:36 +0100

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:17:56 -0700 (PDT), Cimode wrote:

> You I-am-building-Circle-values-of-type-system dead brain moron...No
> wonder you designed an idiotic programming technique called *Fuzzy
> programming* It perfectly meets your thinking...

[Not for you, just for the record]

The software I designed is not "fuzzy programming." It is for [crisp] programming with fuzzy sets, intuitionistic fuzzy sets, fuzzy numbers etc.

Fuzzy set theory was pioneered by Lotfi Zadeh (1965). Its precursor and related works were done by Jan Łukasiewicz, Arthur P. Dempster, Glenn Shafer and the mathematical school of intuitionism. Alas, those weren't mine. I would find myself honored by such an assumption, if that wasn't made by someone so wonderfully ignorant...

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov