Re: Object-relational impedence

From: paul c <toledobysea_at_ac.ooyah>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 01:10:51 GMT

Bob Badour wrote:
> I am not sure topmind will see the post if you only post it in c.d.t

Oh, pardon me I thought topmind had posted db-only topics but maybe I have him mixed up with somebody else. I like a little nonsense, post some myself and absurd points sometimes help me get my bearings but every once in a while some people persist ad nauseum and make a real nuisance of themselves and sometimes it helps if a relative stranger tells them so. The only way I could get a guy I once worked with off his one-track pathway was to curse him up and down the hallway every six months in easy earshot of the whole office. I wouldn't try that with everybody but it worked with him, he would immediately become contrite and for the next five months he'd be reasonable and consider what other people had to say, then he'd slip back into his natural ways - he was very clever but I thought he was also a mild sociopath. Received on Sat Mar 15 2008 - 02:10:51 CET

Original text of this message