Re: Mixing OO and DB

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 06:54:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 10, 4:43 am, "David Cressey" <cresse..._at_verizon.net> wrote:
> "Marshall" <marshall.spi..._at_gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> Marshall, if you are truly interested, perhaps we can exchange e-mails. I
> don't intend to convert you to the way of thinking that I learned back in
> the 1980s. But I think there's enough ore mixed in with the slag there so
> that you should extract the ore and integrate it into your emerging world
> view.

I am always interested to hear your perspective.

I'm unsure if my interest in this particular topic is sufficient to warrant my taking advantage of your offer for an audience of one, but I can say this: if you write it, I'll read it and think about it, no question.

Marshall Received on Mon Mar 10 2008 - 14:54:28 CET

Original text of this message