Re: Mixing OO and DB

From: Thomas Gagne <tgagne_at_wide-open-west.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 21:33:03 -0500

topmind wrote:
> Patrick May wrote:
>
>> frebe <frebe73_at_gmail.com> writes:
>>

> [...]
>

>> Because that has nothing to do with the core issue we're
>> discussing. Decoupling components that change for different reasons
>> and at different rates is simply good practice,
>>

> Like I said before, they usually change for the SAME reasons.
If your application and data and tightly couple it makes sense why you might believe they always change together because you haven't a choice. Once they're tightly couple there's no such thing as changing one independently of the other. They're co-dependent.

--
Visit <http://blogs.instreamco.com/anything.php> to read
my rants on technology and the finance industry.  Visit