Re: The Terrific Trio

From: paul c <toledobysea_at_ac.ooyah>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 03:10:28 GMT

Cimode wrote:
..

> Sorry no meant disrespect...Just a slight pun onto the need of
> creating MOE. The two previous sufficient (I meant LARRY and CURLY).

Cimode, please don't say that. AFAIAC you are a "wise" guy in the best several senses of the word (even if I doubt that any engine of yours would please me, for that matter no engine of my own has ever pleased me!). Usenet is full of linear thinkers (like me) and there are way too many of those for one planet. Maybe you were just born stupid and your native tongue makes you seem smart to me, but that doesn't matter in the end, plus I don't think you are stupid at all, unlike so many of the copycats, illiterates and fake rationalists that are showing up here lately. Nor are you aren't a phoney. To my more-or-less English ears, your lingo comes across as quite earnest and therefore respectable, even if it sounds disjointed at times. Nothing against phonies who don't know it except that there is really no such thing - if there were, they would be easily dispensed with since they would be mere unknowing pretenders who succumbed to cross-posting until a more civilized culture had been explained to them. You have no need to apologize for what you might say about N.A. culture. Please keep it up even if your N.A. respondents don't get it. Received on Mon Mar 03 2008 - 04:10:28 CET

Original text of this message